Home is where your start is provides themed boxes of educational activities aimed at preschool aged children.
· Home is where your start is may change its Terms & conditions if necessary and a notification of this will be made on our Facebook page and on our website so please keep up to date with this. These terms & conditions are valid from 9th September 2020
· The following words will have the following meanings in these Terms & conditions
“Agreement” means these terms & conditions
“products” refers to anything supplied by Home is where your start is
The terms “us, we, our” refers to Home is where your start is
The terms “you, yours” refers to you as the customer
Making a purchase
· To purchase and receive any of our boxes you will need to provide us with all necessary information required by us to make your order. You agree, to the best of you knowledge that all information provided is trusted and complete in order for us to fulfill your order.
· You agree that you are aged 16 years or older and you have permission from the bill payer to make this purchase.
· Orders can be made via email or messenger.
· Payments can be made via direct bank transfer to our nominated bank account or via a card payment using a sum up link sent to your email address or mobile telephone.
· Images used on our Facebook page and our website are for illustration purposes only and the items you receive in your boxes may differ from these images slightly.
· It is your responsibility to provide us with correct, up to date delivery details, as we cannot be held responsible for undelivered boxes due to delivery address inaccuracies.
· We reserve the right to refuse delivery of a box for any reason we deem fit. Your order will only be complete when you have received a conformation email or message.
· Any discount offered, such as the 25% loyalty reward bonus after 5 purchased boxes and any other 10% off promotions, can be used only once and not used in conjunction with any other one off promotions or sale offers.
Shipments and deliveries
· When ordering a box you fully understand that the goods contained within, will need strict supervision with your child, may contain small parts (some recommended as not suitable for under 36 months) and you will follow guidance notes contained within each box if provided. The responsibility of carrying out any such activity with your child falls completely to you and not with us.
· All orders for the themed box of the month or a special box need to be completed by the 15th of that month.
· All boxes will be dispatched shortly after this via Royal mail 2nd class post, which is estimated at 2 – 5 days delivery after dispatch. Due to reasons beyond our control, there may be occasional delays.
· If your box does not arrive within 15 days of dispatch, please contact us immediately and we will liaise with you directly to resolve this. Any box not reported to us as lost after 15 days of dispatch will be deemed delivered and fulfilled.
· Boxes can only be delivered to addresses in the United Kingdom.
· Late delivery of a box does not entitle you to terminate the order or expect a refund.
· If your box does not fit through your letterbox or you are out when delivery is attempted your postal delivery person should leave you a card regarding collection or re delivery. This needs to be dealt with directly as we cannot rearrange delivery on your behalf.
· If your box arrives damaged, we require you to send photographs on day of arrival to evidence this and we will liaise with you directly regarding a resolution.
· If you have purchased a box as a direct delivery gift, you are solely responsible for providing us with the correct delivery address. We cannot be held responsible for delivery address inaccuracies.
· All logos, domain names, email addresses and logo printed resources contained within the boxes provided are for the sole use of and remain the property of Home is where your start is.